Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ummm

There have been moments when I thought of something that would be deep and meaningful to write.  And then I got lazy.

House in Union is now is basic working order (huzzah!).  Even got to keep the original propane tank!  Yay for the propane guy thinking to knock off some leaves from the top.... Thinking about things I will need to live down there during the week.

Starting to put together ingredients for homemade soap and cleaners.  I think that will be better for all involved (including the septic tank), cheaper, fewer chemicals etc.

Going to get a metal roof on the house.  Very excited about that.  Going to cost about 1k more than an asphalt shingle roof but I think it is worth it.

Also got back into WoW.  Hooked again.  But I am going to set it to shut off at the end of the month I signed up for, maybe I will be so busy I won't have time to think about it.  I hope so.

Linda is in the hospital with pneumonia, but we don't think it will be anything too serious.  She is up and aware.

Next big purchase is the invisible fence for the dogs.

Things are moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment