Tuesday, April 30, 2013

chipper

Chipper-shredders are great.  I am making my own mulch for the garden with the leaves.  They only problem is I have to stop every time I load the hopper to coax the leaves to shred cause they are wet.

Getting some calls for jobs so that is nice.  Mom and Dad helped a TON with the bills.  We will pay them back once I get a job or the house sells.  Hopefully both.

Not exactly what I had hoped for - having to get a job but I view it as a temporary thing until the farm gets going.

It seems strange calling those 5 acres a farm.  Barely one acre is actually without trees and right now all I have are six raised beds (that aren't even planted yet - thank you very much frost advisory laden spring).  But I plan on getting those planted asap now that it seems the frost has FINALLY broke.

I am fiending for a horse but yet again - no pasture fenced, no shelter, and no money.  Soon though.  It will give me some time to lose some weight (which I have been failing at).

Oh and when I went to visit Bill there was a new colt at the barn.



No comments:

Post a Comment