Thursday, May 2, 2013

pictures of garden

The first bed I did.  I don't think they've been worked in a year or more.  This one I laid down newspaper and then covered it with the peat moss and manure.  Wasn't as deep as I would like.




This is the next bed before I did anything with it.



All I did was jerk most of the weeds out - pretty messy still.  My phone failed at saving the next picture of it after I hoed and raked it.  It looked a lot better, but still had some left over weeds in it.



I didn't put down paper before I added the moss and manure.  We will see which one does better.  I think the rest I will put the paper down though just cause I don't want to deal with a bunch of weeds coming back.



Just a shot of the two finished beds and the others that are still super ugly.


No comments:

Post a Comment