Monday, June 3, 2013

busy week

Mom and Dad stopped by (surprised me cause my old phone was acting up and wouldn't get signal).  They were a week early.  Uncle Paul was sick so they had come up early to see him, but he got better which is good.

I didn't get as much done around the house as I thought I was going to - some because of the weather, but mostly because I wasn't feeling great.  That and Squire had issues with his anal glands again (yuck I know).  That was solved with a trip to the vet.  I guess it is back to expensive food (you get what you pay for ... Should have seen the face Dr. Chip made when I told her it was Diamond dog food I had them on.  Apparently it is as bad as Ol' Roy).

The rest of the week I just felt like I was trying to catch up.  On sleep, on meals, on laundry, etc.  Thankfully Mom took care of most of the meals.

I was thinking about mowing the grass today because it is so nice out but listening to my tired body seems like a wiser decision.  Over the weekend I was fairly congested and just run down.  Tomorrow looks to be dry enough for mowing and I will be off that night too.

Dad brought up the generator he fixed, which is awesome in case the electricity goes out.  He also brought the chipper shredder and a wheel barrow.  Now I can get to making mulch and such.  You know, in all that extra time I have.....

Ah well, spend some time building up some capital at work and then I can invest it in the farm and get it rolling.  Hopefully I can then at least cut back on hours and work here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment