Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blargh

You know those sounds ... or type written "sounds" you make to express frustration or disappointed?  Aren't they interesting?  From blargh, to argh to ugh to oy.  Its as though I don't have the energy or clarity of thought to explain what the problem is or how I am reacting - leaving it to the person I am communicating with to interpret the sound or type written "sound".

Basically just tired, stayed up late watching a debate from youtube at Harvard about raw milk.  It was interesting that they got both sides of it.  I was also packing up some of my fragile stuff in the living room while I listened.

A little at a time and eventually it will all be in boxes.

I think I still have a box from when I moved out of my parent's house.  I think it was one of the last ones I packed and on the side it says, "Life processed, 1998."

No comments:

Post a Comment