Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yard work

So doing a little yard work while Rob is on vacation this week.  Removing rotting wood and cleaning up piles of limbs.  I want to try and have this house ready to sell in a few months.  It would have been better to have it ready at the beginning of summer since people usually don't like uprooting their kids in the middle of the school year but... meh - whadya gonna do?

One of the potato plants is flowering.  Don't now if it is a yellow or red.  Heh - just some I bought from Aldi's and managed to make sprout.  I'll try to keep some from this harvest to replant next year.  Will have to see how they grow.
The zucchini is growing well too.

I think I am avoiding the house work for now - scared to actually get a realtor in here and try and sell the house for what I think it is worth and not the current foreclosure-happy market.

One step at a time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment