Tuesday, June 26, 2012

And then there was the septic

So the house deal may be on the rocks for my friends because of the septic not being large enough (only designed for two people).  Not to mention the electric needs work and the AC is bad.  But hopefully the seller will fix that or take it off the price of the house.  But we will see.

Did a little garden work, basically mowed down the grass and mowed over the remains of the pumpkin broccoli and cucumber.  The bugs and rabbits just decimated them.  I will probably replant some cucumber and pumpkin and try and get some sweet potatoes.  I will need to move where the pumpkin and cucumber are though; get them away from the bugs.  The zucchini is still fighting so I let it go for now but it is sick too.

The onions are looking ready to start coming out of the ground and the tomatoes are still doing well.  I keep waiting for them to start turning red.  I probably need to pull some carrots too.

The next few days will be in the 100s though so the most I will probably be doing is watering and a little picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment