Sunday, June 17, 2012

More Rain!

Hurray we got another bout of rain!  The garden dirt doesn't have that cracked desert look any more.  Even watering it every other day it was going dry.

I got some diatomaceous earth to help take care of the bugs.  I hope it does the trick. Wasn't too bad in price too - just 9 bucks for a descent sized box.

Tomatoes are still doing well - I can't wait to see them start to ripen.

The bathroom walls are being tiled - it is looking awesome.  Dad has been working really hard on it (even on Father's Day).  Payment of beer and chocolate is being made.




1 comment:

  1. That bathroom is looking wonderful! Great job on it. I can't wait to see it all done. Oh, and I love the fact that your cat has been helping too. Kitty therapy works well, if the beer and chocolate do not.

    ReplyDelete