Monday, October 29, 2012

Patience

I guess we are finally going to make that offer.  We will see.  I seriously doubt the bank will take it but I'm ok with that because to get all the outbuildings and the land cleared would take a lot of work and money.  If this doesn't happen I am just going to sit back and wait for our house to sell.  There is no reason to look and get worked up over a property if there is no way to afford it.

I pulled out my crochet now that the weather has turned and I am beginning to work on Christmas presents.  I might actually put up a few things on etsy or something and see if anyone bites there.

Allie and Jimu found a lost dog wandering around their place and Allie finally caught her after 3 days of patience.  The dog seems very friendly now that she is in a home.  Before she was skittish, I think because she was alone (although they did say she had a boy dog with her at one point) and without any security of a home.  She looks amazingly like their other dog Bullet.  She went right up to the girls, seemed very comfortable with children.

I honestly think she is someones pet.  She doesn't seem like she was abused, she isn't worried about being hit.  She doesn't fight a leash.  I am worried they are becoming attached to her too quickly before they find out if she is micro-chipped at least.  They are already working on a name for her.  I hope, for their sakes, that no one claims her.  But if it is someone's dog their are few other people you would want taking care of it until you could find it again.

Oh - and here is hoping things aren't too terrible for the east coast with Sandy.  I know there will be damage, its already on the news, but hopefully no one will be hurt or killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment