Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank you Vets!

So Rob and my friends don't like the sound of Gumption Farm.  I am still thinking on the name.  I may stay with it and force it to grow on them like some awful grafting, but for now the name is on hold.

The goats helped clear the garden.

I did a walk about and now know exactly where I want my boundary fence.  I could have used another can of purple spray paint.  (Not because I have anything against hunting - I just don't want my critters shot)

Tomorrow the temperatures are supposed to dip real cold and there is a possibility for flurries.
Winter, how I loathe thee.

So I need to get to work on getting Rob's car a new oil pan drain plug since his was rounded off sometime in the past.  (maybe before we got it but I thought he had changed the oil since we did - maybe not).

We have the table set up downstairs so now we can host game nights (hurray!)

Also thank you to my dad and every other vet out there.  Have a good Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment