Thursday, February 6, 2014

&#@%$ you winter!!

I am so tired of the cold and snow.  The constantly frozen water and the slippery snow is depressing.  The world has become a white canvas with grey trees.

I am so ready for spring I will dance in the yard when I can start my garden.

I do have some nut trees on order as well as some berry plants.  I am excited to get them and get a start on having a harvest from this land.  It will likely be several years at least before the trees produce but at least it will be something to tend and look forward to.

The rabbits are back inside because of the temperatures.  I still haven't gotten rid of my extra male.  I just don't want to have to stand out in the cold and do it.  Hopefully next week will be better weather.  I will need to start taking out some more roosters too.

Tomorrow I have another doctor appointment.  If it hadn't been for trying to keep my CDL I would probably never gone to the doctor.  Apparently I have been diabetic for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment