Friday, January 31, 2014

rotisserie

We cooked the chicken in the toaster oven on the rotisserie and it turned out pretty good.

I tried to breed little mama since she would be 6 months old, and found out she is a he.

So rabbit stew will be on order soon.

Feeling a bit cheated since the same guy that sold me Big Mama who isn't doing her job, also sold me "Lil' Mama" who he said was a female.
The only one that is doing their job is Big Papa and I bought him from a different guy at the small animal swap so I would have different lines to breed together.

I wish the weather would stop being so cold.

I am diabetic.  Which I expected to happen eventually, but now I have to do something about it.

Need to gather myself up and put more effort into life.  Buy a new female rabbit and get my health back in order.  It can be done.  I just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment