Sunday, February 26, 2012

The good hurt

So helped my friend put in a raised bed today.  After a little confusion with them trying to reach us on their cell at the same time Rob was calling their house.  So we got their answering machine and they got "user is busy".  Basically wires crossed.  Oh and the cat was asleep on my coat with my cell in it so never heard that go off either.
So by the time I got to their place they were there with two 8 ft long boards on the roof of their car ... guess what I was supposed to help do with my truck.
Anyways got the raised bed built, filled with dirt and humus and mulch and peat moss and all that good stuff and caught their dog twice.
A little tired, a little sore, but good in the fact that we used our bodies to do something productive today.

The good hurt.


Oh and now a little guilty pleasure in chocolate and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning.

1 comment:

  1. I know we named her correct and all, but she is a dumb Border Collie Mix. (Bullet) Time to start the training in force without having to call "FENTON" over and over as she chases after deer, or something else.

    ReplyDelete