Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Steps

Turned over the dirt in front of the house where some flowers used to be planted.  Removed the bulbs, maybe I can sell them, but first I need to check to be sure what kind they are exactly.  Also had some - what I call - Ugly Jungle Plants.  Have those bulbs too.  Maybe someone will like them - just too big and leafy for my tastes for a little suburban home.

Tomorrow I will start turning over more earth in the backyard for the big garden.  I figure this gives me a beginning into what I want to do - have my personal garden.  Last year's was a flop thanks to a hail storm.  Oh there were the potatoes which were awesome but the only other thing I really got out of it was a few squash.

I need to find some time to work on the repairs to the house too.  Will try and make up that time when the weather isn't so great outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment