Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Harvest

Amazing load of tomatoes in from the garden.  I decided to pick all the large green ones to try and let them ripen inside since they hadn't ripened in the last week.  I didn't want them caught out in a frost.  I left the smaller tomatoes thinking maybe they will grow and ripen now that the plants aren't having to support all of these.  I didn't realize I had this many!

I picked some tomatillos also but I haven't begun my salsa experiment with them yet.  Also got a broccoli head and it was very good!  I hope they produce more.

Started calling agents to see about getting the house up for sale.  Big step.  Excited and scared.

Hopefully we can get the car traded in today for something with better gas mileage (nothing wrong with the malibu just it doesn't get the mileage we would like for when we move and hour out).  I hope we can get a ford focus.  The one we had before was a good little car and I think Rob kind of likes them.

I think everything is going to start coming to a head in the next week.  And then October and my favorite holiday.  Spirits up, claws dug in. FILDI

No comments:

Post a Comment