Saturday, November 17, 2012

Anger

Dear Santa,

I want a conceal and carry permit and a revolver for Christmas so I can shoot back at stupid children who shoot paintballs at the windows of the car when I am driving down the road.

I can't say for sure if it was a paintball but it hit hard enough on the rear driver side window when I was on the rock road so make me think a rock had hit the window or a tire had blown or something.  By the time I glanced back and saw the goo on the window, and realized the car turning down woodson, with some fucktard staring out the window at me it was too late to cut across two lanes and still make the turn on woodson.  I think if I had time I would have come unglued and ran them off the road.  I would have totaled the car but at least I would have gotten back at them for attacking me for no reason.

And that is what really irks me - the no reason behind the hit.  It would be different if I had cut them off or something but they had come up alongside me on a fairly empty street just to do this.  Dumb asses could have caused an accident or broken the window.

anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment