Tuesday, November 27, 2012

writing

Survived Thanksgiving.

Took a look at a few more houses but nothing is lining up yet.  I am not sure how long it will take to get our house sold.  We are thinking about taking it off the market for the rest of the winter so it will come up fresh with no days on market in the spring.  Its just very disheartening to have the house on the market for two months and only have one showing.  I have gotten to the point of not keeping the house in as ready of a state for a showing as I should.

Not only that but now I am worried that once we get a house with some acerage I won't be able to make any money as selling the veg/fruits and animals from it.  I am probably just being paranoid but I don't know what kind of market there will be where ever we end up because our price point is so low and the land requirements are so high.  Yet at the same time I know everyone has to eat so hopefully they will want what I have to produce.

Been working on the first school story.  I think the beginning has a better hook to it now.  I am wanting to tighten up the plot but as I am reading through it I am not seeing much I can do, granted I am only a third of the way through the edits.  So far most people that have read it enjoyed it, but they aren't professional editors or agents though.

I need to start outlining the third book in the series.

But for now ... off to chop wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment