Friday, January 4, 2013

Nervous

I wish I wasn't nervous about getting the house in Union.  I wasn't nervous about the acerage near Mom and Dad or the St. John house, or any of the cars, or getting married. I hope it is just that I have so many ideas and plans riding on this.  It might be because Mom and Dad are so invested in it.  I don't know where I will fing the money to get everything built that I want or have the animals with all the bills they bring.

I plan on starting slow with just the garden and then work in some rabbits and chickens, and maybe a goat depanding on how things are going.  Of course I want a horse or two but who knows when we'll be able to afford one.

I'm not sure how much or if I will make much money with this, I like to thimk I can.

There is nothing to do now but try.

No comments:

Post a Comment