Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Progress

With help from my dad and Rob's we are making progress on getting water and heat restored to the new house.  On the way back to St. Louis Sunday evening there was even a rainbow.  Good tidings.

Freak 60 - 70 degree weather has been nice Mon and Tues.  However I am exhausted today (tues) and so stayed home in St. Louis.
This weekend will be a solder party to get all the pipes together (hopefully).  And we can test the propane lines and see about getting a new tank out there.  Hopefully the furnace will fire.  So far it seems like it should.

I even paid for WoW again for a month.  I was in the mood for it, but I didn't play much last night.  I am wondering if it doesn't have something to do with the height of the monitor to chair.  Ever since I had to get rid of my old computer chair I haven't been on the computer much.  So today is an experiment with some phone books under the monitor.  So far I am liking it, but all I have done is read facebook and craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment