Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Updates

Bone was fine. Just a wimp with a rasberry.

I had hoped to be able to sell some timber from the land. Which would help clear it and bring in some money but alas, no luck.  However I did find out that pigs may be my saving grace.
...
No really.
Pigs will plow for food.  They are designed for it, and will uproot stumps for cracked corn. And be happy doing it.  Happier than on a confined concrete floor. So happy pigs getting fat, plowing up unwanted stumps. In the end we get meat.  This might be the best option after all.
Sometimes life gives you what you need.

Dad will be coming up wed and I hope in the week that he is here we can get the water flowing. If we can at least get that done I can stay there and grt to work on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment