Sunday, September 15, 2013

So old I can't remember my own age

So I am 34 years old.... not 32.  Or so my Mom says.  Not sure if I believe her.

Rob came down and we went and got some drywall for the room downstairs we want to make our bedroom.  We were about to put the drywall up on the ceiling when I decided we should wait.  I want to put in some wiring for a ceiling fan.  We also found some lick'n'stick fake wood floor which should look nice.  Cheap too - .50 a square foot.

We worked on taking apart some of the weak plywood floor in the 'garage'.  I thought I could turn that area of it into an animal shelter but the one I beam that was across the front has cross members through more of that area.  We went ahead with tearing up the plywood anyway because it would need to be replaced either way.  If I do end up putting some new flooring in there I would need to put down some plastic too keep the ground moisture from weakening it.

Khain is still doing well.  His growth has stopped growing and he is still doing stairs well and running around when it is cool.

Tomorrow I wash the bedsheets for when Mom and Dad get here Tuesday.  Dad is bringing up some belts for the lawn tractor.  The blades need them and they probably should be sharpened.  They are also bringing up the big tractor.  That will be interesting.

I do need to get on the ball about the chicken coop though.

No comments:

Post a Comment