Monday, October 14, 2013

More Workers

So I needed some brunch cleared....
This is the young buck.  I haven't thought of a name for him yet and I can still get him registered.  He was born in May.
 This is the doe. She is 3 and had twins the last time she was bred.  The lady who I bought her from said she stopped milking her about three weeks ago.
So for most of the fall these two will be my proffesional brush clearers.  I have a tie-out run put together for them (I will not have them on it unless I am home and can check on them fequently).  I also have a place in the garage set up for them.

The chickens are growing.  I am excited to get them outside in the next few weeks.
 


Also Allie and her girls came out to help paint the chicken tractor.
 



The rabbits tested it out but the little one escaped so once I caught her (wasn't a huge problem) I decided I need to redisgn the front opening that will let the chickens out.
 


 Action bunny shot!  (also were she escaped from - where I have the rope)
Sooo... very very busy month.  But now I need to make a priority of getting the bedroom done.  Next weekend is Deutsch Country Days (www.deustchcountrydays.org).  Allie and the girls will be going to that as well and it looks to be very cool.  Everything from beekeeping to blacksmithing to candle making to a gun smith.  I will take a lot of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment