Monday, December 10, 2012

dream

Well we found another house with 5 acres that we are excited about.  Going to be doing some more research on any possible hitches and putting in a bid.  Mom is freaking out still but she means well.

I am worried about Allie and Jimu.  I want to help, but I don't want to interfere.

Forgot to mention that the dog Allie and Jimu found is now officially theirs.  She is a sweet dog, protective of the family and great with the girls.  I just hope she gets a more discipline because she is acting more and more like their nut mutt Bullet.  I love that they named her Ricochet.

Continuing to work on the first school story.  Luckily Jimu doesn't know much about the characters or the world and so is a wonderful guinea pig.  One issue being that he poked a hole in the main character.  The character I have just because he is human.

So yeah.  I am glad he found it and made me realize what it was but - UGH more work.  But I would rather it be a better story.


No comments:

Post a Comment