Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No Snow

Well no snow, not even a dusting.  It stayed south and east.  At least it should keep the roads clear for Mom and Dad.

It only took Mom coming back into the house two times before they left.  Once because they thought they left the Garmin and the other because she forgot her purse.  Oy.

I just found the money she left me under the keyboard too.  Thanks Mom.

I think I will get a seat cover for the front seat of my truck with the Christmas money I received.  The driver's seat is coming apart.  Not that I blame it, the truck is a 1989 model.

Rob got the present he wanted and he is tickled with it.

Good times this Christmas.  Too bad Mom and Dad were sick though.  Hopefully they make it home ok.  Wasn't to confident with Dad driving but he said he is feeling better than he was the past few days.

Now to get back to crocheting and editing.  Only another 300 + pages to go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment