Wednesday, December 5, 2012

mouse

I am very disappointed that may razar naga mouse is dieing already.  I've only had it 3 years maybe and it is near impossible to use it because of how hitchy it is on the X axis.  And now the left click is not wanting to work properly.  I think I am going to give up and get a generic mouse since I am not playing WoW anymore.  I did really like the thumb pad on the razar since it gave me easy access to more buttons.  I am just disappointed the mouse didn't last longer with the price we paid for it.

In other news - it is near impossible to get Mom to stop shopping once she has begun.

I appreciate all her effort but sometimes I would like her to slow down a little.

And I just yelled at Rags and he came running to me.  I guess that works for having him stop what he was doing.  Dog of a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment