Monday, August 26, 2013

cucumbers

It has been a  dry week and I have been away.  I am worried that the plants might have been hurt by too little water but I will see if I can get them back.  The cucumbers look ready to come in.  I am excited that I will get SOMETHING out of the garden this first season.

Khain (our old 1998 model mutt)is growing a tumor on his back leg.  I tried to explain to him that he looked fine without it but in the last week it went into overdrive and so I took him to the vet.  She suggests surgery to remove it.  I want my dogs to be healthy and happy but I also don't want to spend 300 dollars on a 15 year old dog.

I guess we will just see what it does from here - if he starts to suffer then we will decide.

Hate to say that.

Lawn mower repair is in my future as well as buiding chicken and rabbit homes.  I want to look into a goat house too and fencing.   It all costs money.  The dog, the houseing, the fixing up our house.  I just need to get done what I can with what I have, putting it off and fretting doesn't help anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment