Thursday, August 1, 2013

Need milk (wtb cow)

Had a good weekend visiting mom and dad at the lake.  Went swimming, caught some fish, and broke a boat.  Not ours of course, the neighbor's.  The hydraulic piston that lifts and lowers the lower unit into the water gave out.  All we saw was an oil slick behind the boat.  We weren't sure what it was leaking.  So Dad and I hitched a ride back to the house and got the truck and his boat trailer (neighbor doesn't have one for his boat) and went back to where we had left them at the marina.

His boat doesn't really fit right on Dad's trailer but it was good enough to get it to the shop.  Of course the two other guys and the neighbor rode in the boat all the way to the shop ... highly illegal but you have to have some fun when you break a boat.

Got home and discovered I had poison ivy.  It has spread to my face and now I my right eye is swollen.  I had planned on getting projects done this week but now I'm not even sure I want to mow the grass ... /itch.

Really it doesn't itch that bad, I just don't want to iritate it.  And I don't want to go out to the store or anything cause of how I look - don't want anyone to freak out over my swollen eye.  So ... here I sit.  Hopefully it will be healed soon.  I need to get milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment