Thursday, December 12, 2013

Chugging along

The meager inch of snow we got still hasn't melted completely.  It has packed into a nice icy path leading down to the basement door.
The critters are all fine outside.  The chickens are chickening and the rabbits are rabbiting.  The goats I still have in the garage all the time though.  I just don't think it is worth moving their goat cage when most of the vegetation is covered in snow.  Maybe they would dig it out, but for now we're content.
Speaking of goats: I clipped their hooves today.  Not a huge chore, just something that needs to be done occasionally.  It was enough work to make me consider shedding my jacket though.

For not living in the house in St. Louis it is proving to be a lot of work.  Not much I want to discuss right here but mostly drudgery.

Also I didn't realize my virus protection was auto-updating and so it ate a lot of my internet usage for the month.  But this is one of our connections with our friends and family so we will keep using it.  Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment