Friday, August 8, 2014

Pain in my

Back.

For the last week my back has been out of sorts.  It makes it difficult to walk, move, sit, lie down.  Pretty much everything.  Walking Mr. B (what the found beagle is being called until we turn him over to the humane society) can be a terrible chore if he pulls.  Thankfully he isn't too big and doesn't do it a lot.

Rob has had to take over critter chores, and when Camo gets out during the day he gets to stay out unless he comes to me to be put back in where the water is.

Basically it sucks.

This isn't the first time my back has gone out, but it had been awhile since it had.  This is only the second time it is in the lower back though, usually it is higher up, just below my shoulder blades.

So I am having trouble sleeping, because there is no comfortable position to be in, and I stay up late watching youtube on my phone.

I wanted to watch chill out be ZeFrank, but instead cruised through a lot of his videos that I hadn't watched in the last year or so.  He has a wonderful way of thinking and it makes my creative juices flow with existential questions and observations.

Maybe I should have wrote last night while it was in my head because it is gone now.  But pain has a way of making you just want to sit and be not in pain.

Time to take some asprin.

No comments:

Post a Comment