Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tough Week

Well the depression/anxiety/pudding brain hit me hard this week.  After Dad left I planned to take a day to relax and then get back to work.  I haven't done anything since he left.

The fear is crippling and there is no reason for it, I just don't want to go outside.  The resulting anger and sadness just doubles up on top of it and it all snowballs into a bigger mess in my brain than I can deal with.  I know it is a simple matter of realizing that it is just chemicals or hormones or whatever making me feel this way and I can physically go out and do things.  But it is traumatizing.  And I hate it.

I haven't had a week like this in a long time.  Not since I got my medicine.  I've had a few days of this before while on my medicine but it usually comes back to normal.  At least normal for me.

I know it will pass, but the frustration of my brain releasing me to do what I want is agony.  So for now I am stuck behind this wall until it crumbles enough and I can Kool-Aide man through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment