Sunday, March 1, 2015

Morning Chores

Rob left me with a wheel barrel of split wood for the fire.  We decided it was better for him to be up in St. Louis for the night at his parents because he needed to be in at work the next morning and it was snowing.  I was snugged in for the night and he made it to his parents just fine.  He called me in the morning to let me know he got to work safely.

I checked the amount of snow we got overnight.


Just enough to cover the 3 inch mark.  Nothing unheard of, but a descent amount for Missouri.

First order of business, sweep the steps so I don't slip on them and crack open anything that isn't supposed to be cracked open.


Water and feed the goats. They didn't even bother to get up like they usually do.  Just looked at me, wondering why I would be dumb enough to be wandering around in this weather.



Checked on the chickens and took care of their needs.  At least they had the decency to be active like proper farm animals.


Tom the turkey followed me around after picking at his breakfast. He settled in for the show of watching me split wood.

 Chop chop.
 Wood Got!


No comments:

Post a Comment