Monday, January 6, 2014

8 inches, -10 degrees, -30 windchill

Not only did I twist my knee while trudging through the snow, but now all the critters are on a 5 hour water rotation, just to keep up with the freezing.  I leave you with pictures, as I am frustrated with winter.

 The snow might have been blown away from where I measured... but once you pass 5 inches, it doesn't matter much anymore.

The hard won path to the barn/garage (now being called the barrage).  The sun is just rising at 7 am or so.
 The path Rob and I cut through the snow on the driveway last night so he could get to work this morning. Once we got the car to the street he got it stuck on the gravel road so we had to fight to get it back in the driveway.  We left it at the end of the drive so he could try and drive out in the morning.  He made it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment