Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Polar Vortex 2014

Well everyone but the three baby rabbits made it through the sub-zero temps.  I call that a success.  I was worried about the chickens but they don't seem any worse for the wear.

I have fallen out of my writing habit.  Not this blog, but the descriptive and narrative writing that I use for my books.  I read some of what other people write on their blogs and it is  .... poetic... even if it is about frozen poop.  I find myself jealous of their mastery of the language to paint such a mosaic of  ... poop.

So I am going to make an effort to describe things more eloquently in the hopes of retraining my brain to think like that.

But for now I think I need to clean my desk.  Nothing like a little procrastination when the blinking cursor mocks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment